Thursday, January 31, 2013

Put a Cork in it!

Over the past couple of years I've grown to really enjoy wine drinking- it's perfect whether for a hostess gift, gossip with the girls, or date night. I've learned a lot about what types I enjoy most by visiting some vineyards and our resident wine expert at LPF Mag (my good friend Missy), who writes articles on affordable bottles of wine!)

I've rounded up some of the cutest ceramic wine cork stoppers & all time favorite bottles of wine for today's post!

Put a Cork In It // Witty Wine Stoppers & Affordable Bottles of Wine

Ceramic Bottle Stoppers:

Affordable Wine Picks
1. Fancy Pants Sauvignon Blanc: sweet & citrusy
2. Jam Jar Petite Sirah: a good "starter red", with a bit of fruitiness
3. Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc: a dry wine with grapefruit notes & tartiness
4. Barrymore Pinot Grigio: crisp & light with a hint of citrus

I'm always trying new ones (Trader Joes is one of those hidden gems for extremely affordable bottles), but I also like visiting our local wine shop (support local business!) to get recommendations from the in store experts!

What are your favorite affordable wines?

xoxo, lauren

7 comments:

Saucy Jocey's Kitchen said...

Those wine stoppers are adorable! I need to buy some - Just the other day, Paul was like "I just ruined that cork. Looks like we're going to have to crush this wine" Haha. Which is not a bad thing either ;)

Rachel said...

That bow one is adorable!

Sherin said...

Those stoppers are so cool. I love the bow one.

Rachel Lynne said...

I simply must have that bow one!!!!!! It would only make sense since I have a purse and high heel one ;)

Katherine Nolden said...

So cute! I love the lady stopper! My wine bottle have bowties on them! I've also started saving my corks and writing on them for important dates, like I have the champagne cork from new years eve with NYE 2013 written on it!

readeatcreate.com said...

Oh are those corks the cutest! I love the anchor one the best I think :)
xoxo

Michelle said...

My mom bought me and my sisters Jonathan Adler wine stoppers for our stockings, such a great gift! She found them at the Saks outlet! I have a kitty one but love the daschund :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin