Friday, January 25, 2013

Try This Trend: Carry-All Clutches

I never thought I would be one of those small purse people. I always seemed to carry everything but the kitchen sink in my enormous bags. Sometime over the last couple of years, that's changed. I look for something small, compact & colorful to carry the essentials: phone/chapstick/ keys.

I'm pretty much obsessed with this collection of  clutch beauties (one for every day of the week?)

Try this Trend: Carry-All Clutches


Occasionally I'll rock a cross body bag too, but these carry-all clutches are just so perfectly low maintenance that it'd be hard to back to an enormous shoulder bag (My poor back thanks me too)!

Which clutch is your favorite? I can't pick!

xoxo, lauren

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love the color-blocked one! Very festive for Feb! :) And of course the leopard for everyday!

Caitlin C. said...

I. am. obsessed. With every single one!!

Saucy Jocey's Kitchen said...

My purses have been creeping towards the too-large side lately lol. I need one of these little guys!

Heather said...

I love that studded clutch - too cute!

XO
Pearls & Paws

Bostonista said...

I love that Ann Taylor clutch! Pink and red works so well together and it always amazes me.

xo
Kara
www.thebostonista.com

Rachel Lynne said...

I love the leopard one! :)

Anonymous said...

Even though there are so many types of leather bags you can choose, I believe most of us will choose leather tote bags finally because totes at http://leather-tote-bags.webs.com own really nice design and best quality if you comparing it with the others.

dorawu said...

The vast majority of the Cheap Clutches that we feature during our weekly wholesale bath sojourns are, to put it bluntly, a bit drap. Most men like it that way; colors, especially brights, are generally reserved to ladies and the more flamboyant gays.


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin