Over the summer I shared some of my favorite summer date ideas and I'm back now with some winter date ideas, when it's a little bit too chilly for kayaking (or in my case, the lakes are a little too frozen!).
It's easy to get stuck in a rut when it's freezing cold outside and all you want to do is stay inside and watch movies, but these ideas are sure to keep the spark alive this winter.
1. Host a Fondue Night: this is on the top of my list right now (be on the lookout for a future LPF post). Whether cheese or chocolate you can't go wrong-- you can even invite another couple for a double date. (This fondue set is only $30!)
2. Visit a Local Art Gallery: Soak up some culture and check out a local art gallery
3. a Mini Getaway: I am always checking on groupon and living social for travel deals at nearby hotels and rentals for a mini weekend getaway to get away from it all
4. Skiing: Skiing can be such a great bonding experience, whether you're riding the ski lift together or one of you is learning the ropes-- if all else fails hit up the ski lodge for drinks
5. Stargazing: Winter skies are the clearest time to see stars. So bring your sleeping bag, download a constellation app, & do a little stargazing.
6. Beer Tasting Night: Any guy would love this! We featured a beer tasting night in issue #2 of La Petite Fashionista Mag-- complete with recipes and tasting guide
What are your favorite winter date ideas to keep the winter relationship blahs away?