Thursday, February 21, 2013

#ArmParty for #LPFMAG

Anyone who follows me on instagram knows I have a bit of an accessory addiction (admittedly I work in accessory merchandising so no surprise there!). Each bracelet has a story; a nameplate bracelet from when I was a little girl, my Michael Kors watch from my boyfriend, and my sisters Keep Your Balance Bracelets reminding me to keep perspective in life.

Send your arm party pictures to LPFMag@gmail.com  or tag them with the hashtag #LPFMag on instagram to be featured in Issue #3 of La Petite Fashionista Magazine

coffee & colorful arm party

stripes & Michael Kors arm party

chambray & coral arm party

plaid & KYB arm party

We are hard at work on Issue #3 of LPF Mag & can't wait to share! 

Also make sure to check out my guest post for Erika at the Small Shop Blog featuring a Sophisticated Surf Shack in Malibu that's just my style! Be sure to go check out one of my favorites!


xoxo, lauren

9 comments:

Rachel Lynne said...

You have the BEST arm parties! So pretty!

Rachel’s Lookbook

Amy H. said...

Your arm parties are always so colorful - I definitely need to start working more color into mine!

leopardspot-theblog.blogspot.com

Sofia Donatelli said...

Gorgeous arm candy! Wonderful post!

If you get a sec, please check out my latest post. I would love to read your feedback.

Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

Little Rus said...

I think I'd be a boring one - I am very minimalistic with my jewellery and if I wear anything it's usually just a single bracelet or a cuff... Although each does have a story. :)
x

Erika [small shop] said...

So so cute! Yay - can't wait for the next issue!
And thank you again for guest posting today! Love the inspiration!

The Funky Fashionista said...

I love that you are not afraid to stack on the bracelets! You have the best arm candy!!!

xoxo
Camille
http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Sherin said...

I love your arm parties! Can't wait to see more.

The Sweetest Thing said...

Ah! I can't wait to take some ARM PARTY pix to hashtag! YAY!!!!! You are so fun to follow via INSTA!

Kellyinthecity said...

Lauren,

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! It absolutely made my day! :) :) I LOVEEEE your blog... So fun and happy. Everyone needs a little more *happy* in their lives... LOVE the arm party pix... I'm obsessed with that stuff! Keep up the great work!! So great to have connected!

xoxo

Kelly :)
www.kellyinthecity.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin