Sunday, February 10, 2013

Fall 13 Fashion Week Faves: Kate Spade

My favorite time of year, New York Fashion Week is here! I've been checking out the collections and will try to recap fall 13 fashion trends from my favorite shows. The first show that (not surprisingly so) caught my attention was Kate Spade's collection, which had a colorful NYC theme!

life's too short to wear boring tights! // kate spade fall 13

One of my favorite features of the show were the colorful and novelty tights and heels, but there was so much to love from the bright pop art prints, colorblocking, polka dots, bows and extra- big hair!

Fall 13 Fashion Week Faves: Kate Spade

As I've said for so many seasons-- I dream of getting the chance to go in person to NYFW.. someday!

What have been your favorite shows so far?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

10 comments :

The Funky Fashionista said...

So far, Kate Spade has been a favorite of mine too! I love how fun and colorful their collections always are. I am so doing a blog post on them, too. I wish that I could have attend NYFW and saw them in person. Hopefully, one day I can!

xoxo
Camille
http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Carlee said...

Kate Spade has been my favorite too! I tried to pick a favorite look but I am in love with them all. I'd love to be able to see these shows in person one day!

Lauren said...

i am a kate spade girl at heart - their use of color always draws me in - and their presentations are so fun!

Katie said...

I really can't wait to try and make a DIY donut sweater! I loved this collection to. So bright and cheery!

Caitlin C. said...

LOVE these looks! I have a goal to make it to NYFW someday :)

Sherin said...

The Kate Spade collection looks amazing. I love all the bright colours.

readeatcreate.com said...

Ahh those colors...I can't wait for spring!
xoxo

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness that doughnut sweater is adorable. I love how quirky Kate Spade is.

Punctuation Mark said...

i love her color palette... so vibrant and fun!

Panty Buns said...

I love seeing all the vibrant colours in Kate Spade's collection but I think Betsey Johnson was scheduled for today. I can't wait to see her latest designs.