Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Get the Look: Date Night Hair

With Valentine's Day coming up this week and my major lack of hair styling skills I was inspired to pull together a few of my favorite date night hair looks! From the easy (messy waves- my go to) to the skillful (chignon), I am determined to put a little extra effort in this week!

I also love how adding a cute hair accessory insta-glams up blah hair. I am totally obsessed with everything at Ban.do- pretty, sparkly, and girly!

date night hair!



What's your go-to date night hair style? Please share your hair secrets with me!

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

6 comments :

Sherin said...

I love the chignon. I need to learn how to do it properly!

Rachel Lynne said...

Love the half up/half down style!

The Funky Fashionista said...

I love the messy waves picture! The pictures that you chose are so pretty.

xoxo
Camille
http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

readeatcreate.com said...

I love that first one. How creative!
xoxo

Saucy Jocey's Kitchen said...

I got a curling wand for Christmas and I've been trying to perfect the loose waves look! I feel like using the wand is much quicker than using a curling iron.

Lauren said...

wow that chignon is gorg!! so romantic and jane austen-y