Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Inspired by: Vintage Roller Skating

This week for a friend's birthday we decided to hit up the local roller skating rink for their "cheap skate" night. I think it will be fun, as I used to be a regular in elementary school though haven't been on skates in probably 12+ years!

 I thought it was perfectly timely for a blog post since I've been seeing roller skates as a theme popping up in editorials and photoshoots like crazy. I think especially in these pastel shades there is something so perfectly feminine and nostalgic about roller skating.

inspired by: vintage roller skating
images: 1// 2 // 3 // 4

How amazing right? I love that Urban Outfitters is selling the oh-so-cute Moxi Roller Skates pictured in the third images. I totally encourage you to get all of your girlfriends together for a cheap skating night in your town as a fun throwback to your childhood.

Did you go rollerskating as a kid?

xoxo, lauren

9 comments:

leny one said...

the pink and leopard ones!

Saucy Jocey's Kitchen said...

Astro Skate aaaah! Brings back lots of fond childhood memories. I like the retro feel of roller skates. Have fun!

Sherin said...

Such an amazing inspiration board. I love the look of vintage roller skating. I think I need to find a roller ring near me.

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Love!

The Funky Fashionista said...

Love these!

xoxo
Camille
http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

inline skates said...

Excellent roller skate designs.

Unknown said...

I love it

Dorothy D. Johnson said...

I love these roller skates. It's so nice and suitable for women

sana baloch said...

We are provide you some mehndi designs online. Optimistically you unwell like these best high easy and stylish Special Mehndi designs 2017 for girls. Wedding season is ON and young women are finding out new collection of Bridal dresses by famous fashion designers. Maria B, Khaadi, Tena Durani, So Kamal have beautiful collection of bridal dresses.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin