Saturday, February 16, 2013

Latest WANDERlust: Surf & Yoga Retreats

One of the things I miss most about Florida is being close to the ocean. Especially times like these where it's still below freezing in Wisconsin. It's so convenient when you have a stressful day to take a walk down the causeway, breathe in the salty air, and literally and figuratively let your hair down. 

Lately I've been dreaming about a little getaway to a relaxing surf & yoga retreat!



My idea of the perfect surfside beach ensemble is a rashguard (a must for sun & skin protection), breezy dress to throw on post-surf session, an insulated cooler disguised as a chic beach bag & stylish sandals that can take you from the beach to the tiki bar.

Pura Vida Surf Adventures // Costa Rica

I've especially been dreaming about the Pura Vida Adentures Surf & Yoga retreat. How amazing would it be to spend a week doing morning oceanfront yoga sessions, surfing all day stopping for fresh meals with local ingredients, and a massage at the spa to melt all your stress away? I think it'd be incredibly reinvigorating for the mind, body & soul. Sign me up!

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

7 comments :

Saucy Jocey's Kitchen said...

This all looks heavenly. I know I don't have much room to complain about the weather, but it's midterms time and I sure could use a week of yoga and surfing!

Panty Buns said...

That looks incredibly enticing. It's snowing outside where I am. What a dream vacay! The Roxy rashguard and Billabong breezy dress are both pretty.

readeatcreate.com said...

I'm in the same boat as you...I've been dying for a tropical vacation lately! Love the Volcom bag...it's super cute and edgy!

Meaghan Mulligan said...

Yes please! I am so ready for a yoga retreat, add the beach in..even better!

Katherine Nolden said...

If you find a good deal let me know! I'm in!

featheredpipe said...

It was nice to read this post.I liked your idea of the perfect surfside beach ensemble.i am sure other readers will also like it.
thank you for posting this.

Rajput devesh said...

This blog is very well Thanks for your info
Throughout the busy hustle and bustle of our day to day, we often tip the scales too much towards over-working instead of allowing time to rest (R.elinquishing E.ffort S.ustains T.raining). (Yoga Retreats Singapore)
http://www.jasananda.com/yoga-retreats-singapore.html