Tuesday, February 5, 2013

LPF Loves: Stylish Printable Valentines

I am especially feeling the love this year for Valentine's Day thanks to a boyfriend who spoils me silly (& takes the occasional outfit picture for me- thanks Kyle)! I've created some stylish printable Valentine's Day cards/graphics for you to send to all of your favorite valentines this year or pin up to your inspiration board.


Printable Glitter Valentine // "All You Need is Love"

Printable Chevron Valentine // Roses are Red, Violets are Blue

Printable Valentine // Lumineers Love Song "Ho Hey"

Printable Watercolor Valentine // Will You Be My Valentine?

I am excited for a low key valentine's day dinner at home (& chocolate fondue for dessert) and probably a dorky sci fi movie-- my perfect night! Check back soon for a series of posts for a Valentine's Day collaboration with the Kitchen Prep!

What is the best Valentine's Day you've ever had?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

9 comments :

Saucy Jocey's Kitchen said...

I love that Lumineers song Lauren :) Paul and I are going OUT to dinner on Valentines day for the first time ever this year! Usually he makes me dinner, but this year we've got a restaurant gift card burning a hole in our pockets haha. I think I'll still make dessert though :)

The Sweetest Thing said...

LOVE these!!!!!

Corleen said...

My husband takes my outfit posts so I can relate :) Don't know how I'd function without him. Cute Valentines!

Maya {CharminglyStyled} said...

These are so cute - you have some serious design skills :) I'm looking forward to a calm dinner with my boyfriend and many episodes of How I Met Your Mother, haha. Hope you have a fabulous holiday :)

xx,
Maya

The Funky Fashionista said...

These are so cute! I love them all! I am such a sucker for lovey-dovey things. I am a total hopeless romantic and even though I am single this Valentine's Day, I still love the holiday.

xoxo
Camille
http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

readeatcreate.com said...

Love them! They turned out so cute! I just saw the top one on Facebook today and it's now my phone background :)
xoxo

Caitlin C. said...

In LOVE with all of these!!!!! Omg. Printing now :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for share...

Anonymous said...

Ive been wanting to make some chevron design printables but i dont know where to start? Do you use a specific program??