Friday, February 1, 2013

Polka Dot Pants

Lately I have had #polkadotproblems- instantly gravitating towards all things polka dot. So when I spotted these polka dotted jeans during my recent Forever 21 shopping score I knew they needed a place in my closet! I threw on this cozy cobalt sweater and layered with a chambray shirt for a little denim-on-denim action!

OOTD: Polka Dot Pants & Chunky Sweater

OOTD: polka dot pants, chunky sweater & statement necklace

OOTD: Mint Statement Necklace & Chunky Sweater
loving this teardrop bib necklace via Brighthouse Baubles!

OOTD: Polka Dot Pants

I get so tired of wearing jeans for so many cold months-- I miss my sundresses! So this novelty pair of denim is a nice opportunity to break up the monotony of winter dressing!

Love my Brighthouse Bauble necklace? Check back later this week for a giveaway for a piece of your own from their new collection!

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

7 comments:

Saucy Jocey's Kitchen said...

So cute Lauren! And I can't resist polka dots either. I just bought this ADORABLE black and white polka dot dress from Target that I'm itching to wear.

Sherin said...

Those trousers look amazing. I love the polka dots on them - fun and subtle.

Katie said...

I'm obsessed with polka dots to! I realized I have so many pants and tops with polka dots now. From sweaters and skinny jeans to chambray shirts with tiny dots. I'm even planning on some DIY's with polka dots. Just cant get enough!

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Cute pants!

readeatcreate.com said...

Such cute polka dot pants! They look so great on you!
xoxo

The Funky Fashionista said...

I love your polka dot jeans! Your sense of style is amazing! Your necklace is gorgeous and I would love one of my own.

xoxo
Camille
http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Caroline Paris said...

lovely !!! check out my dot outfit post head-to-toe dotted - http://carolinestyling.blogspot.com/2013/04/outfit-post-lot-of-dots-and-bit-of-lace.html