Friday, March 29, 2013

Get the Look: Colorful, Outdoor Entertaining

I never thought I'd see the day where people start rolling down their sun roof when the temperature hits 35 degrees! I can tell spring is in the air, people are slowly starting to break out their open toed heels & grills. One of the things I love most about warm weather is outdoor entertaining- whether dinner for two or a party with your closest friends.

 I splurged and bought an outdoor cafe table & chairs last year. I think my patio chairs could definitely use an upgrade to these chic orange chevron canvas chairs from World Market! These are a few of my favorite outdoor entertaining essentials!

Get the Look: Colorful, Outdoor Entertaining

Get the Look: Colorful, Outdoor Entertaining

These images have me feeling totally inspired, from the colorful mix & match plates & fresh flowers/herbs. You could take elements of all of them and recreate no matter what space you have to work with.

Colorful Outdoor Entertaining

Colorful Outdoor Entertaining

Colorful Outdoor Entertaining

Do you have a space to dine al fresco?

xoxo, lauren


Saucy Jocey's Kitchen said...

We have an adorable little porch that could use some sprucing up! I LOVE the table and chair and tablecloth.

Allison said...

I love this so much - all of these pieces are perfect and you're inspiring me to invest in a few tiny ones for my little balcony!
I can't wait until I have a yard where I can throw outdoor parties :) Great inspiration, as per usual.


Oh yes...Summer is right around the corner and we all need to be ready for a cool entertaining area in our backyard or deck...


Caitlin C. said...

I LOVE this post.. it has me so excited about summer!!! I can't wait to entertain on my little patio :)

dreamingincashmere said...

I wish I had an outdoor dining space!! These images are gorgeous! I'd love your vote in a contest I'm in.:) Please visit my blog for details. Have a great weekend!

Heather said...

Love that ombre margarita pitcher!

Pearls & Paws

Rachel Lynne said...

I am obsessed with that chair! So cool. Wish I had more room to do outdoor entertaining... dreaming about it someday :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin