Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Inspired by: Spring Brights & Wanderlust

Last night I was on a pinning spree and went to bed feeling incredibly inspired. With snow still on the ground here I am wishing for spring more than ever. These images all share a bright, optimistic color palette, poppy prints, and a touch of wanderlust. I had such a hard time picking just a few pictures!

How could you not feel inspired or at least ready to pack your bags for a spontaneous trip abroad! Anyone else dying to go explore the world about now?



If you're not already-- be sure to follow la petite fashionista on pinterest! I'd love to see what's inspiring you too- & be sure to check out all the pins from La Petite Fashionista Mag Issue #3!

What's inspiring you right now?

xoxo, lauren

7 comments:

Amy H. said...

I'm so ready for it to warm up a little bit! Love all of your bright pics :)

Sherin said...

I love all these brights. Can't wait for some brighter weather now.

Allison said...

Obsessed with everything you posted - I NEED warm weather! (It snowed here the other day). I will definitely need to follow you on Pinterest! You're pictures are always so inspiring and gorgeous :)

Lindsay said...

I loooove these images. Craving color in the worst way. I am totally having a major Emily Henderson moment right now, so I love that you included one of her rooms! She is amazing!

Rachel Amy said...

this is my favorite time of year! my house looks totally on trend next to spring's bright colors. xx

Amy said...

such fun and happy bright colors!

Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins

Gigglosophy Giveaway!

SemirahD said...

Oh gosh, Love the bright colors! Has my dreaming for spring!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin