Monday, March 4, 2013

Latest Lust: Chic Carafes

This  weekend the lovely Danielle & Laura hosted a few Wisconsin bloggers (Maya, Fran & Brittany!) for brunch and mimosas. I was totally in love with these gorgeous carafes that held our juices for mixing with champagne. The tags add the perfect DIY touch. 

I definitely want to add a couple of carafes to my collection for entertaining and I love the idea of buying fun flavors of juices or mixers to create large batch cocktails too!

latest lust: chic carafes

get the look: 


It was so fun to get together and talk blogs & life in Wisconsin! If you're blogging from the Midwest as well- shoot us an email  & visit the midwest style bloggers site! We are planning a meet-up and highlighting some of the talent of those blogging from the heartland.

xoxo, lauren

10 comments:

Demmy said...

definitely in love with carafes. they're so classy and chic. x

Allison said...

Love everything about carafes! Now that I just bought a place (!!!), I definitely am going to be checking out all of your decorating tips and interior design ideas, my chic friend! xox

Franziska said...

I loved getting to meet you in real life this weekend! Can't wait to meet up again soon :)

Maya {CharminglyStyled} said...

Yes please, I need all of these after Saturday :) Loved seeing you again Lauren, hope you had fun in MKE :)

xx,
Maya

Caitlin C. said...

I loveee carafes! One of my favorite restaurants in Greenville has St. Germaine Carafes on Wednesday for $20. Best drink EVER!!

readeatcreate.com said...

Love the carafes! Come to Milwaukee and I'd happily have everyone over to enjoy some brunch fun too!

Meg {henninglove} said...

those are cute carafes!! a mimose sounds really good actually right about now!

Emily said...

I love chic items like this to add to my kitchen!

Alexa said...

Oh my goodness those carafes are so cute! Love using sweet carafes for drinks.

Brynn Renné said...

I love carafes & keep a little stash of them around so I am ready! Bye-bye juice jugs, hello class :) Your choices are lovely! XO Brynn

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin