Saturday, March 9, 2013

Latest Lust: DVF Loves Roxy

I was so excited to hear that two of my favorite brands were collaborating and the DVF Loves Roxy Collection did not disappoint! The prints have sort of an 80's California surf scene vibe and the editorial is gorgeous. All of the pieces are so easy to throw on for a day at the beach. 

The collaboration's mantra is to "follow your heart and dare", is something I think all of us should keep in mind!


latest lust: dvf <3 roxy






I love the shots of Diane behind the scenes and think the collaboration is a brilliant combination of surf culture and fashion (two of my favorite things)! With beach friendly styling & high fashion prints that DVF is known for.

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

9 comments:

Demmy said...

definitely love the DVF For Roxy collection. It's beautiful. x

Camille said...

I love the prints on the swimsuits! So fashionable and so very DVF! :)

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Amanda said...

I just love the vibe of that collection. So chill and laid back and beachy. I just wish that was my life right now!

Sherin said...

This seems like a perfect collaboration. I love both brands so much, so together they look amazing.

Oh to Be a Muse said...

Congrats on your blog turning 6! This is a beautiful collaboration.

Womens Clothing said...

Beautiful swimsuit!!!

Maya {CharminglyStyled} said...

Such a fabulous collaboration - I'm loving the colors and prints! Now we just need to get the weather to cooperate!

xx,
Maya

Arin 'Heart of Chic' said...

cute!!

Joel D said...

nice posts here is shown,keep it up.