Sunday, March 17, 2013

LPF Entertains: Easter Brunch

I can hardly believe Easter is a mere two weeks away. What an eventful month it's been! I'm hoping to carry on my Aunt Beth's traditional Easter Egg hunt this year up in Wisconsin and my Poppie's "egg ticking" on Easter morning.

It's the perfect time to break out your spring pastels and a colorful tablescape (I'm loving the idea of naturally dyed easter eggs this year). I've even created some gorgeous watercolor floral printable placecards for your Easter brunches & spring soirees.

 Easter Brunch- What to Wear// Tablescape

{what to wear:} modcloth dress, swell caroline love necklace, penny loves kenny coral wedges
{entertaining:} colorful plates, chevron napkins, juice glass, bunny cake stand, painted eggs

Printable Watercolor Floral Placecards
click here for my free printable watercolor floral place cards (print by august empress)

What are your family's Easter traditions?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

6 comments:

Diane said...

that dress, those shoes, that cake stand...LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.

Panty Buns said...

That lavender and blush pink floral print "Mum Away With Me Dress" is beautiful!!! I love the ruffles, the print and the feminine colors of it!

I have fond memories of colouring Easter eggs, of Easter egg hunts, and... hmmm. Those hard boiled eggs sound good. There's always the possibility of making deviled eggs too.

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

Oh that love necklace is darling! I love a love ring and bracelet and so I probably need this too! Too cool that you have family from my hometown!!!


XO
Pearls & Paws

Katherine Nolden said...

Love these place cards! So cute!

Maya {CharminglyStyled} said...

I'm loving those pretty free printables! Now I just need to make my printer start working....haha

shelovedlife.com said...

That necklace is super adorable! I'm now tempted to get some new jewelry to brighten up this spring.