I have been in a major spring shopping mood lately (just window shopping so far, thankfully)! These pieces are all catching my attention with their pumped up pastels and neons, conversational prints, and some statement accessories. Now if only the snow will start melting..!
SPRING STYLE FAVORITES:
- J.Crew Etta Snakeskin Captoe Pumps: The perfect combo of colorblocking & spring pastels
- Kate Spade Marquee Statement Necklace: Perfectly preppy pink & green
- Anthropologie Neon Note Set: Send out thank you's in style
- ASOS Pineapple Sundress: Because I love all things pineapple!
- Dress for Success by Edith Head: A colorful book for your coffee table
- RVCA Tiller Backpack:Tie Dye, tribal & ready for toting to the beach
- J.Crew Minnie Pant: A super flattering pant in a standout shade
- Rayban Green Flash Aviators: These mirrored aviators are the new wayfarer- i'm telling you!
- Kate Spade Skyline Watch: The perfect statement watch to add to your arm party!
I am loving all of these SS13 must haves-- which is your favorite?