Friday, April 26, 2013

Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Brunch with Events Uncorked

Cinco de Mayo is right around the corner! A holiday celebrated with a few of my favorite things- Mexican food, margaritas & great friends! My talented friend & La Petite Fashionista mag contributor, Sarah of Events Uncorked pulled together the most amazing spring brunch ideas for Issue #3! 

This colorful fiesta themed brunch could easily be adapted for your Cinco de Mayo Parties!

photography by: Sarah Ennis // Events Uncorked // La Petite Fashionista Mag Issue #3

The DIY margarita bar with fruit puree add-ins is one of my favorite ideas, served with homemade guac & chicken fajita fixins. I would also love to make a big pitcher of beergaritas (check out the recipe if you're looking for something simple for your Cinco de Mayo shindig!

See more of the brunch in Issue #3 of La Petite Fashionista Magazine!

Also thinking I need this Zarape Dress from Point Conception to feel extra festive!

Do you have any Cinco de Mayo plans? 

xoxo, lauren


Midnight Cowgirl said...

What a fun idea!

Caitlin C. said...

I love love love this post!! And now I'm craving guacamole like no other :)

Tracie Gulit said...

Hi there! Love this post! I am curating a collection of posts called {Autumn Nights} over @, this post will be included! Check it out on Friday!

Tracie Gulit- the bunch

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin