Friday, April 19, 2013

Give Peace a Chance

I don't normally talk about personal things on my blog, but after all of the senseless violence and hatred I've seen happening this week, I can't help but hope for a little lot more peace on earth.

Whether it's trending or not. I've always loved the peace sign and what it represents and right now I think we could all use a little more peace in our lives. 

Give Peace A Chance


My heart goes out to all of those affected by the tragedies that have occurred this week- you're in my thoughts and prayers. Live your life to the fullest each day, taking advantage of every opportunity that comes your way & telling the people you love how much you care.

Hoping everyone has a wonderful and relaxing weekend!

xoxo, lauren

9 comments:

Caitlin C. said...

I LOVE this post and want to shout an "Amen" after reading it! This world needs some peace after all that has happened.

Maya {CharminglyStyled} said...

I just want to hug everyone all the time these days! Love the post - we all could use some more peace after this week!

xx,
Maya

Demmy said...

This is definitely one of my favorite posts. The world is so crazy right now, brimming with evil people. We definitely need peace. Great finds. x

Camille said...

I agree with you Lauren! We need more peace in this world. I really love all of the peace items.

xoxo
Camille
http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Ali of Dressing Ken said...

I agree whole heartedly.

Ali of

www.dressingken.com

Panty Buns said...

A refreshing sentiment - I agree wholeheartedly. The peace & love earrings are nice as are all of the items above with the message of peace. To world peace. Let's give it a chance.

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

I absolutely agree - this sign is not only stylish but it exudes so much.
Isn’t That Charming.

raleve jesica said...

Awesome, I love the style of the leather jackets on the site cwmalls.com and the fit definitely suits me, the leather is excellent, too.

WendyB said...

Ooh, I have a peace-sign hand earring for ya! http://www.wendybrandes.com/store/products.php?product=Peace-Sign-Emoji-Stud-Earring

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin