Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Midwest Style Bloggers is Getting Social!

We've now officially launched our Midwest Style Bloggers blog, facebook page & twitter account. The lovely Maya pulled much of this together over the weekend while I was too sick too even eat my Easter Candy (thus being M.I.A. the last few days).

If you're blogging from the midwest or from the midwest be sure to join us! We'd love to share all the talent & creativity (as well as small businesses) hailing from the heartland! We plan on hosting a meet up this summer.

I've already been introduced to so many sweet bloggers through the site, so it's a great networking tool!
find us & join the conversation on: our blog , facebook, pinterest & twitter!

xoxo, lauren


Ashley said...

So exciting! Now also following on Twitter!

readeatcreate.com said...

I can't wait for summer!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin