Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Spring Trends with Lulus.com

Lulu's.com contacted me to style a few of their spring pieces so I jumped at the opportunity to pick a few of my favorite spring trends from watercolor florals & chevron stripes to scalloped hems, sequins & arm parties & statement necklaces! 

Lulu's is one of my favorite online stores for finding of-the-moment trends at affordable prices-- what more could a girl want?! I can't wait to wear these pieces all summer long. 

Spring Trends w/ Lulus.com // Watercolor Florals + Monogram Clutch

Spring Trends w/ Lulus.com: Watercolor Florals & Monogram Clutch

Spring Trends w/ Lulus.com: Sequin Tank & Statement Earrings

Spring Trends w/ Lulus.com: Scallop Hem Sequin Tank & Statement Earrings
 She Sells Sea Shells Cream Sequin top c/o Lulus.com  (similar)

Spring Trends w/ Lulus.com: Blush Chevron & Cowboy Boots

Spring Trends w/ Lulus.com: Mint & Turquoise Statement Necklace

Spring Trends w/ Lulus.com // Blush Chevron Dress & Cowboy Boots

front porch, cowboy noots & a sweet pup!

My boyfriend's mom was nice enough to take some outfit pictures of me out at their place- it was the first 70 degree day in 8 months.. meant to be! I love that Lucy, their family dog wanted to get in on the photo action on their porch- picture perfect! A huge thank you to lulu's for the fun pieces to style with & my photog!

What is your favorite spring trend?

xoxo, lauren

13 comments:

Rachel said...

LuLus has the cutest stuff- I love their dresses! You are adorable

Rachel Lynne said...

I LOVE Lulus dresses and everything! I am wearing one of their blazers today that I won from a FB contest :) I love the items you chose and how you styled them! Looking gorgeous!

Mugdha said...

That first dress is stunning! Definitely very summery, I love it!

Cbiji Collection said...

Cute outfit!!

http://cbijicollection.blogspot.ca/

shelovedlife.com said...

I love the way you styled the chevron dress! The style of it, and your hair, completely reminds me of Megan Draper from Mad Men!

The Sweetest Thing said...

You are so stinkin' beautiful!!! Love all of these!

Sarah Hartley said...

I saw that you were attending the Verizon event this weekend so I wanted to stop by and say hi! Great outfits here too, love the dress! Looking forward to meeting you!
http://www.comingunstitched.com

Sherin said...

You look so lovely in these pictures. The first dress looks incredible on you.

Sandy a la Mode said...

love it all, seriously!! can't wait to meet you this weekend!!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

Jules said...

So cute! Love the chevron, the cowboy boots and the puppers. I also have been looking for the right cropped shirt to wear with a black maxi skirt I own and I think the seashell one would be a great fit

Caitlin C. said...

These photos are beautiful, you are seriously GORGEOUS, Lauren!! I'm loving all of these pieces, I loveee the seashell top!

Maya {CharminglyStyled} said...

You're adroable as usual! I'm in love with that watercolor floral dress! Totally on my lust list for spring :)
xx,
Maya

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Luckily lady! I love the dresses especially, they look great on you. And the pup at the end? Adorable!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin