Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Thrift Store Runway!

Hi Guys! I'm honored to be hosting this month's Thrift Store Runway competition! It's an online contest with five cash prizes for the best submissions. All you have to do is submit your look showing how you rock your thrifted pieces!


I'm a big fan of finding apparel & decor treasures at the thrift store like this acid washed denim vest (90's love.) I even hosted a fashion show in high school w/ pieces entirely styled from the Hospice Thrift Store I volunteered at!

I can't wait to see how you wear your thrifted pieces. I will be posting all the submits that were sent from La Petite Fashionista on my blog, so make sure you leave me a comment letting me know you've entered!


xoxo, lauren

3 comments:

Rachel Lynne said...

Oh exciting! :) I want to enter a look!

The Sweetest Thing said...

Wht a cool idea! I have got to enter!

Allison said...

That's an awesome idea! I'm always so jealous/amazed by all the things people pull together from thrift stores - I never find anything cute :(

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin