Friday, April 12, 2013

Try this Trend: Stylish Statement Rings

You know one of those rings where people can't help but make a comment about? I call it a statement piece or a conversational piece-- and they're one of my favorite things. I have a pineapple ring from H&M that always makes me smile when I look at it!

I've selected a few of my favorite statement rings for spring so you can try out the trend for yourself!

Put a Ring On It!

get the look:  (L-R): Heart Ring // Alligator Ring // Wood Heart Ring //  Flower Ring // Bow Ring // Daisy Ring // Camera Ring // Peace Sign Ring // Arrow Ring

Which is your favorite statement ring?

xoxo, lauren


Midnight Cowgirl said...

I'm all about that alligator ring :)

Nathyness said...

I love statement/conversational anything! Necklaces, earrings, bracelets. I'm all for it. I have a very large multi-layered flower ring that catches people's attention a lot.

I love all of these options! The heart, pink and green flower, daisy, and bow rings are my favorites. :)


Rhea said...

These are so cute! Love the wooden heart one and the peace sign. <3

Panty Buns said...

I love ALL of these rings. They're adorable. It would be nice to own them all. I think they would all look great on a charm bracelet too. I know Laura of the blog A Daisy Chain Dream would pick the Daisy ring. My own favourite would probably change from day to day.

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

Love all of these! I just adore rings like this, they really add a pop of fun to any outfit!
Isn’t That Charming.

Hannah Merceanu said...

These rings are too cute! I LOVE the arrow ring!

Hannah xx

Chica-Esperta said...

I love these rings you chose!
A statement ring is a great way to accessorize boldly without going over the top. It's a wonderful adition to any outfit and there are rings to suit any style?

Wondering how to style these? How to put them in an outfit? How to balance them against a petite frame? Pose your fashion question at!

Camille said...

This is so cute! I love statement jewelery. The heart ring is my favorite!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin