Monday, May 20, 2013

Chambray + Stripes

Today over on the Midwest Style Bloggers page, me and three other lovely ladies are sharing one look, four ways with our trusty chambray shirts! I seriously love mine whether sporting it open as a jacket, knotted over a dress, or buttoned up over a pair of colorful pants. 

My mom is here visiting for the week and helping me pack up my apartment, so I feel pretty darn lucky to have a live-in  outfit post photographer while she's here! She was able to snap this picture about 30 seconds before a huge summer storm rolled in.

La Petite Fashionista: Chambray + Stripes

get the look: striped tank dress  (similar) // chambray shirt (similar) // turquoise bubble necklace (similar) // brown leather wedges (similar

La Petite Fashionista: Arm Party + Stripes


one look 4 ways : katelyn // maya // me // samantha

I picked up this striped knit dress on a whim this weekend and am pretty in love with it- I'm a sucker for any dress with pockets! I wore it celebrating my boyfriend's graduation at our favorite Madison spot- the Memorial Union terrace splitting a pitcher with our families and enjoying some live music!

xoxo, lauren

9 comments:

Panty Buns said...

I like the design of your dress. It has a very nice shape to it. The way you knotted your chambray shirt over the dress gave your outfit a very pleasing overall look

Ashleyinafashion said...

Love this outfit. Thanks for the inspiration!

Camille said...

I love your sense of style! It's so girly and fun, yet trendy! Your outfits always give me so much inspiration. You should definitely keep doing outfit posts because they are so awesome! :)

xoxo
Camille
http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Meg {henninglove} said...

super cute outfit!! i love stripes and chambray!!

Chica-Esperta said...

Hi Lauren, how can I e-mail you?

Sherin said...

Perfect combination. I can't wait to try it myself.

lauren @ la petite fashionista said...

hi dear! just send me a note to lapetitefashionista@yahoo.com

Lauren said...

i love my chambray shirt too! haha i got mine on sale at walmart - miley cyrus for maz azria....so embarrassing, but i love the feel and fit of it

also, i am hosting a giveaway on my blog - you should check it out!

Ruby Girl said...

cute look! loving those sandals!

xoxo linds
my style blog :: Ruby Girl

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin