One of my favorite entertaining ideas right now are fun favors! They can be inexpensive & diy'd, but add such a personal and memorable touch to any party, wedding, or event. These are some of my favorite ideas I've seen- so creative, but many are very simple too!
- Succulent Plant: Even for guests who don't have a green thumb, a trendy succulent plan is a fun gift
- Tissue Wrapped Candies: Any roll of cnady gets an upgrade when wrapped in tissue & tied up with string
- Strawberry Jam: One of the things I'm super excited about this summer is making my own strawberry jam- how perfect is it as a parting gift!?
- Seed Kit Favors: For this gift all you need is packets of seeds + plant marker
- Bubbles: So much fun for a summer cookout, I think I'd have to hand these out before the party was over for added fun
- S'more Kit: Any bonfire needs a sweet s'more kit as a souvenir
- Champagne Can: Sofia Coppola makes these adorable cans of champagne, pair with bakers twine + fun straw for an insta-favor
- Mix CD: This could be used for everything from a country hits at a bbq to a couples favorite songs at as a wedding favor- a fun graphic design for the CD sleeve is a must!
I'm promising myself I will go the extra mile with a favor at a party this summer!
Do you have any fun party favor ideas?