Friday, May 24, 2013

Perfect Pairings: Dip Dye Denim & Eyelet

I've been loving the look of denim tops for summer, but even with the sleeves rolled up, chambray button downs are a little bit too hot for me. I loved this sleeveless dip-dye variation I found at Forever 21 last weekend- especially paired back to an always summery white eyelet skirt & colorful arm party!

Perfect Pairings: Dip Dye Denim + Eyelet

get the look: ombre chambray shirt // white eyelet skirt // tan wedges (similar) // pink bracelet // turquoise bracelet (similar) // elastic hair tie (similar)

Perfect Pairings: Dip Dye Denim + Eyelet + Arm Party

I can hardly believe it's Memorial Day Weekend already- it sort of marks the unofficial start of summer! As much as I'd like to be lounging by the pool or grilling out- I'll be in the process of moving out of my apartment & on to new summer adventures!

What are your memorial day weekend plans?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

8 comments:

Georgina said...

Love the dip-dye top! It is supposed to be cloudy in Boston all weekend but we will make the best of it xo

Rachel said...

That top is adorable! I need some dip-dyed clothing in my wardrobe.

Rachel Lynne said...

I LOVE the top! Super adorable. I can't believe it is already Memorial Day weekend! Luckily I have a long weekend to enjoy spending at home. I like traveling, but sometimes it is just nice to relax too!

Cotton said...

I am LOVING the dip dyed trend right now! So perfect for summer.

Mugdha said...

Super cute skirt too! What're you're summer adventures?! Excited to hear about those!

Sherin said...

The dip dye denim shirt looks amazing. So perfect for the summer - the colours are great.

natalienoods said...

Good luck moving!!!

Annie said...

That ombre top is the cutest, and I love the lace skirt!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray