Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A Splash of Neon

Today's look felt perfectly bright & summery! A t-shirt gets a trendy update with neon pops and embroidery. I love it paired back to this light wash denim that has a bit of a surfer girl feel.

As a Verizon Voices Style Ambassador I am crazy excited to be testing out the new Nokia Lumia 928! I am amazed with how great these camera phone outfit pictures turned out, especially with all of 2 minutes on my lunch break to take them! 

A Splash of Neon // LPF
lunch break outfit snaps with my Nokia Lumia 928

Neon #ArmParty
neon arm party extravaganza 

A Splash of Neon // LPF

get the look: neon striped tee - similar // sunglasses- similar // pink studded bracelet - similar //light wash denim -- similar // tan heels - similar 

I am still learning all the ins & outs of an android device but so far am loving it for handling all things social media and the fun local-centric apps for finding dining, shopping & things to do. For a super visual person like me I like having the home screen with the visual of all of the apps (but more on that later!).

I'm obsessed with neon right now & this post is inspired by the colorful flavors of Dasani drops! 

xoxo, lauren

Disclosure: I am participating in the Verizon Fashion Voices program and have been provided  with a wireless device and six months of service in exchange for my honest opinions about the product! :)


Christine said...

Love that shirt! I might have to go pick one up this weekend!

The picture quality is absolutely wonderful! I would have never guessed!



Chica Esperta said...

A patterned shirt is such an easy way of making the whole outfit pop without much effort! Congrats!

Submit your fashion questions and check out tips at or click my name!

Sarah Christensen said...

I LOVE that shirt, I just can't get enough pop's of neon and you did it perfect with that top!!

Tabet said...

sweet pictures and a great outfit :)
The shirt is lovely.

Sherin said...

You're looking so gorgeous. Love the neon. And sounds like a great camera.

Carlee said...

I LOVE this look!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin