Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Beach Bums + Butter Beer!

I'm back from four fun days in the florida sunshine! It was such a great opportunity for some rest & relaxation, spend some time with Kyle, and even have the chance to catch up with my besties (some who surprised me in Orlando!).We miraculously had beautiful weather and enjoyed every second!

I wanted to share a few of my favorite pictures from the trip before I get back to reality this week (sigh!).


(L-R:  1. Catching up with my best friends // 2. Shaved ice to cool us down from the florida heat // 3. Da Kine Diego's my favorite surf shack burrito joint // 4. Finally made it to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Islands of Adventure // 5. Drinks on the beach // 6. Cocoa Beach Pier // 7. Kyle's first surfing lesson // 8. The beautiful ombre mosaic bar at the hotel // 8. Picking oranges for souvenirs at the Showcase of Citrus)

Costa d'Este Resort, Vero Beach, FL
our outstanding Vero Beach resort owned by Gloria Estefan, Costa d'Este

Cheers!
Complimentary mojitos on the beach upon our arrival, my kind of place!

Summer Love :)

Obligatory in-love at the beach picture :)

Coronas + Arm Parties
Coronas + Arm Parties.. Cheers!

Butterbeer at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Enjoying a butterbeer at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!

Love, Surf, Eat! Da Kine Diego's
My favorite local gem, Da Kine Diego's in Satellite Beach, FL

I can't tell you how great it is to take a little mental break, disconnect from social media and enjoy eachother's company. We had such a great time whether getting to be kids again at Islands of Adventure, taking surfing lessons together, or listening to the waves on our patio. I'm counting down the days to my next vacation- can't wait!

xoxo, lauren

8 comments:

Mugdha said...

I loveddddd the Wizarding World of HP! I couldn't stop being childishly excited the whole time I was there! The beach pictures look like a fun time too!

Kelly said...

Love you! It was great seeing you! "Come on shake your body baby, do that conga!" Is Kyle a Gloria fan yet?

Midnight Cowgirl said...

How fun!

lauren @ la petite fashionista said...

SO good to see you kel! <3 <3

Sherin said...

Sounds like so much fun! Glad you had a nice and relaxing trip.

Sandy a la Mode said...

looks like it was an awesome trip!!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

Caitlin C. said...

Looks like you are having so much fun!! I LOVE these pictures!

lissabalissa said...

I literally had to flip back to this because I completely missed the Harry Potter pictures. Was it amazing?! I'm so excited to go sometime!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin