Sunday, June 23, 2013

Latest Lust: Jazz Age Lawn Party at Governor's Island

If there's one fashion era I can't get enough of, it's the 1920's. Which is exactly why I am obsessed with all of these images from the Jazz Age Lawn Party at Governor's Island. Everyone looks like they stepped out of an F.Scott Fitzgerald novel from their drop waist dresses to elaborate headpieces, to t-strap heels. The men look so dapper in their suspenders and bow ties and the St. Germain is free-flowing.

If you loved the Great Gatsby you will adore these images.


If you could travel back to any fashion era which would you choose?

xoxo, lauren


Sherin said...

I love the fashion of the 1920s. It's such a classic era. If I could travel back, I would go to the 60's - the fashion was so fun.

Midnight Cowgirl said...

What a fabulous party!

savannahsweet said...

That looks like SO much fun! Kind of inspires me to host my own Roaring soiree... :)

Alexis (Stylish Gameday) said...

Love all of these pics. Just saw the movie and I am so inspired!

Larita paban said...

So many people dive right in Lawn Greetings and think that more is better . Not true . I have been self employed all my life  .  I have never had a job and work from home with my family.  We can save you lots of time and money right from the get go .

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin