Thursday, June 20, 2013

Latest Lust: Summer Sheets

One of my favorite ways to freshen up my bedroom in the summertime is swapping out solid sheets for a fun pattern. Because let's face it, in the heat of the summertime, no one wants a heavy comforter on them anyways! These patterned sheets offer a playful pop of color paired back to a solid comforter or mixed and matched for a bolder look.

 I absolutely adore these happy + stylish summer sheets! If not for your own bedroom, try using them in a guest bedroom for an instantly warm welcome. 

 Latest Lust: Stylish Summer Sheets

get the look: red polka dots // blue gingham // pink floral sheet// watercolor floral sheet // trellis print // striped // mint ikat dot // yellow geometric // lilac scallops

One trick to finding a bigger selection of colorful printed sheets is to search in the kids or teen section for the more sophisticated prints. Most scale up to size King and there is always great color and pattern, like ikats, geometrics, classics stripes + dots.

Which is your favorite sheet print?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

6 comments :

Sandy a la Mode said...

my bed... my house, seriously needs some design sprucing up!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

LRC said...

I am so guilty of perusing the teen sections for sheets I love :D

Rachel said...

This is such a great post! I'm moving in mid-July and need to find some new sheets/comforter that is pretty enough for me, but not too girly for the bf (ugh!)

Rachel Lynne said...

HOLY PRETTY! I want all of these :) I would LOVE to have some pink in my life but not allowed because of the bf :(

Caitlin C. said...

I LOVE all of these patterns... especially the PB teen.. how adorable!!

michelle said...

i really want gingham ones but i learned my lesson to stick with solid color sheets. i bought striped ones and i kept getting a headache from making the bed.