Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Latest Lust: Summer Statement Necklaces

If you follow me on instagram, you probably know that statement necklaces are my go-to for polishing off an outfit! All it takes is throwing on one of these colorful pieces to instantly make an outfit feel fabulous.

Try pairing one of these bright statement necklaces with a basic tee for a more casual look or for a colorful outfit completer with a summer sundress!

Latest Lust: Summer Statement Necklaces

Get the Look: 1. Chunky Pink Link Necklace via Bauble Bar // 2. Neon Stone Necklace via J.Crew // 3. Teal Marquise Bib via Bauble Bar // 4. Fan Fringe Necklace via J.Crew // 5. Beaded Charm Necklace via Chan Luu // 6. Ocean Bauble Bib Necklace via Anthropologie 7. Turquoise Necklace via Tinley Road // 8. Field Day Statement Necklace via Kate Spade // 9. Coated Confetti Statement Necklace - Kate Spade

A few of my favorite statement necklace #OOTD's! I like to use the excuse that I literally wear accessories like my job because it is (I work as an accessories merchant for my day job!).

How to Wear: Statement Necklaces

What's your favorite way to wear a statement necklace?

xoxo, lauren


Chica Esperta said...

My favorite ways to wear a statement necklace:
*with a tee and a belted extra chunky cardigan
*with a plain sheath dress
*with a button up (but not like your picture, I like it best if the shirt is somewhat open and the necklace is under it)

Statement necklaces are an easy way to look great without much effort :)
If you want fashion tips or to ask questions go to theasksection.blogspot.com !

Zhenya H said...

I love the neck;aces you picked and the ones you already have in your collection! I think I am going to shop for some statement necklaces online this weekend :)
You've inspired me!

Samantha Tananbaum said...

Statement necklaces are one of my favorite accessories! They go well with plain tees, pretty dresses, or to compliment patterned bottoms. Love your picks!


Sherin said...

I love statement necklaces. They're great to wear with plain tops

Camille said...

I absolutely love statement necklaces! They are my favorite way to spice up a bland outfit.


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin