Sunday, June 30, 2013

LPF's Favorite Free Fonts

Sometime within the creation of the last four issues of La Petite Fashionista Magazine, I have turned into a total typography nerd. I am always downloading new fonts and noticing them everywhere I go in packaging, signage + graphic design. It actually is somewhat embarrassing when I can call out the name of the font.

Anyways, my embarrassment is your luck-- I've rounded up some of my absolute favorite fonts right now to share with you for spicing up blog posts and graphic design projects!

LPF's Favorite Free Fonts

Download these fabulous (and free) fonts for yourself below:
I know everyone has a self proclaimed go-to font (or maybe that's just me.. whoops!). "Bebas is very near and dear to my heart because it's the font used in the LPF logo.

What's your favorite go-to font?

xoxo, lauren

P.S. As many of you know, Google Reader subscriptions end today,  be sure to follow La Petite Fashionista on blog lovin so we can keep in touch!

8 comments:

Christine said...

These are so much fun! I'll definitely have to make use of them now. Thanks for sharing!

And to answer your question, yes! I go to UW-Madison! I'm assuming you live in Madison as well?

Xoxo,

Christine

Jade Wright said...

Fun fonts! Thanks! Always looking for new funky fonts :)

New follower x

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

katie @ sappy and happy said...

oh i LOVE the skinny and simply glamorous! i use them all the time on stuff i print out :) xo

Alissa said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am such a type nerd and I always, always want to find more pretty fonts!

Grace said...

I love the skinny! Definitely will be using these.

Have a great day!
Grace
A Southern Drawl

Laura said...

LOVE the skinny one!

LRB said...

Great post, obsessed with typography.

http://www.littleredbook-thatshaute.blogspot.com

Chelsea said...

These are all great! Simply glamorous has to be my favorite!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin