Friday, June 14, 2013

Summer Steals // Fashion Finds for $30 or Less!

I am all about a good fashion impulse buy. At $30 or less, these colorful summer pieces can easily make their way into your wardrobe! They pretty much make up all of my favorite things this time of year, bright & bold blouses, denim vests to throw over all my sundresses, and colorful statement jewelry to mix & match.

These guilt-free purchases are perfect summer steals for your closet!


I'm pretty much in love with all of these affordable summery pieces. (I'm especially dying for that jonathan adler on-the-go phone booster- perfect for all of us social media lovers constantly wearing down our phone batteries!

Which summer style steal is your favorite?

xoxo, lauren

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Love that sleeveless blouse- I need to head over to Target soon!

Chelsea said...

I Love Target they have so many cute finds and for cheap too!

Sarah @ Shades of Sarah said...

Love the cloche!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin