Monday, June 24, 2013

Try This Trend: ShoeDazzle Statement Shoes

I'm SO excited to partner with ShoeDazzle to feature my favorite shoe picks. For a shoe lover like myself, I'm obsessed with the assortment of trendy and affordable shoes they have in their free-monthly showroom!

To join & get your personalized showroom picks, you take a fun free quiz (no credit card required – all you have to enter is an email address and shoe size) so they can get to know your style and send you an email with your curated footwear + accessories (including picks from one of my fashion faves, Rachel Zoe!).

Try This Trend: ShoeDazzle Statement Shoes

Get the Look: 1.  Cathy, $40 // 2. Cosset, $89 // 3. Tera, $45 // 4. Jane, $43 // 5. Arrive, $60 / 6. Tarja, $40 // 7. Jacelyn, $40 // 8. Kylee, $40 // 9. Jaleen, $47

The selections for me were so perfect- they represented a few of the summer shoe trends I'm loving- snakeskin, teal & metallic! I seriously need at least a few of these?

Click the image below to get started and receive your personalized ShoeDazzle recommendations!

Get Your Personalized ShoeDazzle Showroom!

Take the ShoeDazzle quiz to gain access to your showroom with personalized picks just for you. If you make a purchase within 2 days of taking the quiz and get 25% off your first full priced item ordered!

Which ShoeDazzle shoe is your favorite from the site? 

xoxo, lauren

**Thanks to ShoeDazzle for sponsoring today's discussion- I am seriously obsessed with these shoes!

2 comments:

Caitlin C. said...

Ooohh I love ALL of these!!!

Maya {CharminglyStyled} said...

I've been obsessed with platforms recently, so I'm loving that middle top pick!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin