Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wednesday's Words of Wisdom

I am finding this quote so empowering this week and created this fun printable graphic to keep at my desk to keep it top of mind! I am one of those people that would love to just have things all planned out, but life is too unpredictable to live that way. Seize the Day LPF readers!

"Say Yes & You'll Figure It Out Later" - Tina Fey

What quote is inspiring you this week? 

Leave me a link if it's one you found on pinterest to add to our LPF Inspiration board!

xoxo, lauren

P.S. Don't forget to check out one of my latest posts for your 25% off at ShoeDazzle!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

I saw this on Pinterest and immediately pinned it too! I think it's my life motto most of the time :)

michelle said...

i keep seeing this on pinterest. i think it's a great reminder.

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Wonderful quote!

Sherin said...

This is the best advice ever.

Caitlin C. said...

I LOVE this quote, and that print is just darling!

Maya {CharminglyStyled} said...

Such a good quote - Tiny Fey knows what's up! Love your design as usual too :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin