Thursday, June 6, 2013

What to Wear: Beach Babe Chic

Kyle + I are off to Florida tomorrow for a much needed four day weekend of R&R and fun! The beach is calling my name. I really think I get more ocean sick than homesick about Florida. Home will always be wherever your friends and family are- but you can't make the ocean come visit you ;)

Wish us sunny vibes as this tropical storm moves through the state and that I come back tanner + more relaxed than when I left (shouldn't be too difficult ;). This is my favorite little beach ensemble with all the essentials (and some thrown in for fun!)

What to Wear: Beach Babe Chic


Follow my travels on instagram this weekend!

xoxo, lauren

7 comments:

Sarah Christensen said...

I love the "I'm really a mermaid' beach bag! So cute and fun!! Enjoy your vacation!

Ashley said...

Loveeee that bikini! Such good beach picks!

Maya {CharminglyStyled} said...

I love those pretty sandals! Ever since I saw those Target ones I never bought {I'm living in regret...} I've been looking for another cute option. Love those!

xx,
Maya

Maggie Stevenson said...

Have fun! Love those sandals.

From www.maggiefinejewelry.com

Sherin said...

Such a perfect beach look. I wish I lived closer to one!

Camille said...

Those tribal print shorts are so cute! I hope that you are having so much fun on your little beach vacation.

xoxo
Camille
http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Bostonista said...

Have fun! I love the tribal shorts and have to have that Mermaid tote for the beach! I'm a sucker for anything mermaid this summer. Or any time of any year really :)

xo
Kara
www.thebostonista.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin