Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Feeling French

I was incredibly excited when Aeropostale asked me to be a part of their VIP program! I really enjoyed  checking out their brand new fall launch (I know can you believe fall fashion is already here?!). I couldn't wait to share my look with you- I feel like it has a little bit of effortless French je ne sais quois.

 I'm loving the brand's transition from logo-ed apparel to whimsical prints, trendy footwear & the sweetest graphic tees. (I obviously have a penchant for all things french; I bought a "Oui, Oui" & "Amor" tee)! Each season I'll be sharing some of my handpicked LPF approved favorites with you on the blog!

Flity Florals from Aeropostale


Aeropostale Tan Ankle Boots

I LOVE that they offer short length jeans (perfect for us petite girlies)! & these ankle boots will easily become one of my fall wardrobe staples.

Aeropostale has 30% off any single item of their new fall line until August & I definitely encourage you to walk in. I have a feeling you will like love what you see!

What's on your must buy list for fall or back to school?

xoxo, lauren

8 comments:

Layne Dettor said...

Congrats Lauren! I'm loving the French tees! I can't even believe that it's already time to shop for Fall!

Ashley russo said...

I'm only 5 foot tall, and finding jeans is nearly impossible. Thanks for the info I'll be stopping at my local Aeropostale soon!

ashleyinafashion.blogspot.com

Saucy Jocey's Kitchen said...

Adorable boots!

Jessica Joyce said...

Hoorah! for short length jeans. Much. Needed.
Your Friend, Jess

Sherin said...

Looks like they have some great new pieces in. I have a few Aeropostale pieces which I love.

Caitlin C. said...

Hellllooo gorgeous! Love this look!

Mens nehru jacket said...

When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!

Erin Nicole said...

You are so darn cute! I am your newest blog follower & Instagram:) I hope you check out my blog:)!adore this outfit... And need those boots!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin