Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Blogger Buzz: Our Favorite Summer Accessories

I'm super excited to be teaming up with a few of my favorite fabulous bloggers for the Blogger Buzz that Katherine of Duchess of Plumewood started! This month's theme is our favorite summer accessories! Mine is a colorful statement necklace from Swell Caroline!

Blogger Buzz: Our Favorite Summer Accessories

  1. Laura of Beauty & The Beard // My favorite summer accessory is this over-the-top coral flower necklace! I feel like it goes with everything, and it's so dang bright you can't be unhappy wearing it!!
  2. Ashley of One Fine Day // For an instant splash of cheer and color, you'll find me sporting my go-to accessory, Ban.Do's Pom-Pom Flower Pin in Hot Pink. I attach them to my t-shirts, button downs, cardigans, blazers, etc. They also look adorable pinned to your favorite clutch or tote. It's a no-brainer!
  3. Lauren of La Petite Fashionista // I love an ultra-colorful statement necklace to pair with all of my favorite white summer dresses.
  4. Samantha of The Brunette One // Summer in the Midwest often means scorching hot temperatures. I usually reach for a breezy slip dress and the simplest of accessories. This gold bangle goes with everything!
  5. Katherine of The Duchess of Plumewood // I'm so pale that I need a hat to cover my face in addition to sunscreen! Besides, how could you resist a classic accessory like a Panama Hat? You can't really go wrong with an accessory worn by kings, presidents, and my personal favorite, Winston Churchill!
Be sure to check out the blogs of these other lovely ladies!

What's your favorite summer accessory?

xoxo, lauren


Christine said...

I love my pearl hammock necklace from J. Crew - it's my go to!


Allison said...

I love this! I'm obsessed with my House of Harlow necklaces, though I need to invest in a really good statement necklace. I've been afraid of them, but seeing all these fabulous ones make me want to dive right in :)

Sherin said...

Great picks. I love both those statement necklaces!

Grace said...

I've seen so many people where the first and the fifth accessory. They all look fab though! And plus, it's summer, the more accessories, the better.

Happy Wednesday!
A Southern Drawl

Also, I would love if you could check out a giveaway on my blog (it's only my second giveaway ever)!

Sarah Christensen said...

I love a classic hat for an accessory-- the sun is so strong and the UV index is getting very high, you need to protect yourself and why not do it with a fabulous accessory!

Molly {Dreams in HD} said...

such cute accessories! thanks so much for stopping by my blog, i am glad i found yours and am following on bloglovin' :)

Molly {Dreams in HD}

Rachel Lynne said...

Love that pom pom flower pin!

Ash Ea said...

Love this! its so cute. So glad I found your blog. I am your newest follower!

Come check out and follow my blog?
Glitter & Gold


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin