Saturday, July 13, 2013

Florida Girl Faves

I've noticed that my Florida girl upbringing makes me instantly gravitate towards all things, colorful, patterned, and tropical. Though I may look a little out of place in Wisconsin with my Hawaiian print covered car seats, it's who I am and I wouldn't have it any other way! You can take the girl away from FL but you can't take the FL out of the girl!

These colorful pieces are calling out to my beach loving self, but I have a feeling you might love them too ;)

FL Girls Faves


get the look: pink flamingo stirrers // tassel bracelet // i'm really a mermaid tank // beach waves spray // florida necklace // shell clutch // glitter slide sandals // lilly pulitzer callahan shorts // pineapple cilantro candle // pineapple stud earrings // mirrored rayban aviators // sun bum suntan lotion

I'm thinking those pink flamingo drink stirrers need to make their way onto my non-existent bar cart and I've heard nothing but good things about Sun Bum Suntan lotion (how amazing is the packaging??).

Which is your florida girl fave?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

8 comments :

Caitlin C. said...

Love everything!! I wish I lived in Florida - I LOVE warm weather and I love the beach!! Those flamingo stirrers are amazing.

LRB said...

Love those shorts, very Lilli Pullitzer.

http://www.littleredbook-thatshaute.blogspot.com

Sarah Christensen said...

I love those pineapple earrings!! They are so darn cute and fun!!

Amy Heunisch said...

Love the swizzle sticks!! Flamingos are one of my favorites :)

Grace said...

Loving those shorts! So feminine and summery.

Have a great day!
Grace
A Southern Drawl

Jen said...

I love all the bright colors, especially those shorts! Thanks for stopping by my blog! There are so many great popsicle moulds, I'm sure you'll find a great set!

xo jen
Pearls & Lace

Maya {CharminglyStyled} said...

What a fun roundup! I love the bright colors - they do make me think of the Florida coast :)

Midnight Cowgirl said...

I like those sunglasses!