Sunday, July 28, 2013

Win a Free Blogger Coffee Date Social Media Consultation!

La Petite Fashionista's Affordable Blogger Coffee Date: Blogging & Social Media Consultation

Interested in starting or growing your blog, but not sure how to make it happen?  I was in the same shoes (okay.. or high heels in my case) when I started La Petite Fashionista over six years ago. I never imagined that blogging would become the vibrant and inspiring industry it is today and such an important part of my life.

I receive dozens of emails every week regarding advice for starting a blog, building readership, and increasing traffic. I love to give people the gratification of finding their own place in the blogging world. I've had many years of experience blogging, building a large social media following and launch of a digital magazine and have so much insight to share!

 I am now offering my services in helping you follow your blogging bliss as well!

Sign up for a Blogger Coffee Date with me for just $49 for an hour live video chat session (or phone call if that's what you prefer!). See below how to win a free session!

La Petite Fashionista's Blogger Coffee Dates: Blogging & Social Media Consultations

I'm so excited to get started on this new & rewarding project! I want my blogger coffee dates to feel comfortable, fun & helpful.  Think of it like a coffee date with your social media savvy friend who wants to help you grow your blog- there's no such thing as a dumb question!

I have a few links on posts I've done on these subjects below. My consultation is absolutely perfect if you're looking for personalized advice catered to your needs that will show you how to apply these tips.

Email me at to get started or for questions or please pass on to anyone you know who is looking to take their blog to the next level!

xoxo, lauren


nancy graham said...

Thank you for this opportunity. This is something I will definitely consider. You should do a comprehensive post of your best blogging tips! Thanks :)

Christine said...

This is something I will have to do (once I am free!!) Thank you for giving us these opportunity!



Jessica Joyce said...

I am honestly so excited for this. Whether or not I win the contest, I'm super interested in inquiring for a consultation. I also feel proud and happy for you that you are doing this!
Oh, to have coffee with La Petite Fashionista...
Your Friend, JEss

Grace said...

This is so brilliant! I couldn't think of anyone better to do this.

Have a great day!
A Southern Drawl

Katie Buell said...

Hi Lauren! When will you pick the winners? :)

Kopi Luwak said...

Thanks for this information. Being a coffee lover, I love to be a part of this opportunity.


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin