Sunday, July 21, 2013

Latest Lust: Beach Pants + Boho Bracelets

As you saw in one of my last posts, I am still a florida surfer girl at heart. I hate being thousands of miles from the ocean because I don't have an excuse to wear these awesome beach pants.They are totally psychedelic with their crazy prints + 70's style flares- but they look so comfy and boho chic paired over a bikini! 

I think the image below is the perfect breezy-boho-cool inspiration for wearing them!

latest lust: beach pants + boho bracelets

The beach pants  + boho bracelets are probably two of the most perfect pairings ever!

Get the Look (L-R): 

I think I need a pair just for wearing to yoga classes + around the house!

xoxo, lauren

4 comments:

boardwalksandboulevards said...

Such a great combo! Those pants are perfect for summer!

- Kaitlyn

Boardwalks & Boulevards

Grace said...

Definitely loving the beach pant style on other fabulous gals, but I don't think I'm ballsy enough to be that boho chic!

Have a great day!
Grace
A Southern Drawl

Don't forget about my Firmoo giveaway!

raleve jesica said...

Wonderful, I am attracted by these. It is difficult for me to find a suitable jacket, while cwmalls.com has so many great mens leather jackets, I just pick the one fit my shape, very happy.

nancy graham said...

Love these pants, but I always have trouble finding a pair that fits. I'm obsessed with a white pair from Roxy, but they're super long. :(

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin