Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Perfect Pairings: Hot Pink + Stripes

Today was just too perfect outside not to step out for lunch. K & I like going to the park to eat our lunch and soak up some Vitamin D. I also like to recruit him to take some outfit pictures for me (think its bright enough outside? ;) I am obsessed with this fluorescent blazer- it's one of my favorite combos paired with navy + turquoise + mint!

Perfect Pairings: Hot Pink + Stripes

Get the Look: Navy/White Striped Dress (similar) // Neon Pink Blazer // Necklace (similar) // Mint Crossbody Bag (similar) // Turquoise Sandals (similar)

Navy, Pink, Turquoise & Mint: Preppy Color Palette

Hot Pink Arm Party

I'm sporting a few of my bracelets that are usually on heavy rotation. My sister Allie has an etsy shop- Keep Your Balance where she sells the perfect boho chic bracelets like the gold bead + cross piece I'm wearing (and donates 10% to charity!). 

She is coming up this weekend for some sisterly bonding in Wisco and I absolutely can't wait!

xoxo, lauren

15 comments:

jessjoycej said...

That's a fantastic, fun outfit! I just came back from Madison and used your blog a lot for references LOL! Meanwhile, it's burning heat here in NYC.

leny one said...

cute sweetie

Sandy a la Mode said...

ok totally cute outfit!! i can't wait to see you next weekend?!?!?!?

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

LRB said...

Pink is a great color on you!

http://www.littleredbook-thatshaute.blogspot.com

Fash Boulevard said...

Could not be more in love with this look, Lauren. This is one of my favorite color combos. You look fabulous, as always, love. :) If you get a sec, I've got some super exciting news I'm sharing on my blog today. I'd love if you'd check it out. xo

www.fashboulevard.com

Glitterati said...

suits you very well :)

Samantha Tananbaum said...

I have been looking for a hot pink blazer forever! Love this one paired with the striped dress!

xo
Sam

Sarah Christensen said...

I love that jacket!! It is so fun and perfect for summer nights!

katie @ sappy and happy said...

gorgeous! you look fabulous!

Rachel Lynne said...

Love this hot pink blazer! I've been wanting one for awhile now, this one is gorgeous!

Maya {CharminglyStyled} said...

Love your outfit {and your sisters awesome bracelets!} - hope you and Kyle had a good weekend!

Layne Dettor said...

I absolutely love pink and stripes! I have neon pink chino shorts from J Crew and a navy and white stripped shirt from Banana Republic that I just love to wear together!

Meg {henninglove} said...

cute!! i love the whole outfit and stripes are always an essential in my book :-)

Katlyn said...

I agree this palette is the perfect palette. What a fantastic look!
Katlyn
youngclassyandsassy.blogspot.com

michelle said...

navy/white stripes and hot pink is the best pairing!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin