Tuesday, August 6, 2013

August Inspiration Board & Coffee Date Winners!

 This month's inspiration board features a few of the things that I've been adoring lately! My latest lusts range from subway kitchen tiles to backless dresses to DIY lara bars to social media savvy cards! I'm grasping at what's left of summer - trying to pack in all the dining outdoors, sundresses, and half day Fridays that I can!

These are a few of my favorite things in August!

August Inspiration Board: Subway Tiles, Statement Earrings & Social Media.. oh my!


Also, I'm SO excited to announce the winner of two Coffee Date Blog/ Social Media Consultations with me!-Congrats to Jessica and Grace! I'll also be giving anyone who entered a special discount of a $39 consultation if you would still like to chat!

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

4 comments:

Jessica Joyce said...

YAY! Thank you for choosing me! I love coffee.
Your Friend, Jess

Maggie Stevenson said...

That kitchen is simply beautiful!
-Maggie
www.maggiefinejewelry.com

Rachel Lynne said...

Love those earrings and the hot pink heels! <3

Lauren said...

yum- gotta make those lara bars! i'm so behind on blogging, due to moving, but i love your fuchsia blazer post - it gave me some great ideas of what to wear with mine. also love those beach pants.

and now i am in chicago! Waahhooo! i think i need to join your midwestern bloggers group now!