Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Farmers Market Flowers

The Saturday morning farmer's market in Madison is quite a sight to see! Vendors with local fresh produce, baked sweets & flowers galore line all four sides of the square next to the capital. I love to use it as an opportunity to pick up some fresh flowers for the house.

I could hardly believe when I saw women hand picking each flower to create the most colorful & giant bouquets (for only $6!). I had to pick up some flowers for the hobnail milk glass vase I picked up antiquing last month (loving the old meets new design trend!)

Farmers Market Flowers

Monograms & Farmers Market Flowers
Get the Look: Aeropsastle "Viva Amor" Tee // Green Lace Skirt (similar) // Monogram Necklace (c/o Eve's Addiction) // Chevron bangles (c/o Lamalu Boutique)

colorful farmers market flowers + vintage milk glass vase'

I snapped these pictures of the flowers + my outfit with my Nokia Lumia 928! OBSESSED with how the vibrant the colors are. I honestly didn't think a camera could do it justice. I've been trying to capture all of these colorful moments of what's left of summer in the Midwest. 

What's your favorite type of flower? I am partial to peonies!

xoxo, lauren

     
Disclosure: I am participating in the Verizon Fashion Voices program and have been provided  with a wireless device and six months of service in exchange for my honest opinions about the product! :) (

6 comments:

Sherin said...

Those flowers are so pretty. Really love your skirt as well - such a lovely colour.

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Love fresh flowers!

Kelsey said...

The Dane County Farmer's Market is my favorite! I will need to make a point to go every once in a while now that I'm not living on campus anymore. I can't resist that cheesy bread.

Grace said...

These flowers are gorg! And that skirt is perfect for summer (or what's left of it). My favorite flowers are peonies, sunflowers, and hydrangeas...all depending on my mood, of course!

Have a great day!
Grace
A Southern Drawl
Don't forget to enter my Bellafusion Giveaway!

Michaela said...

Always love flowers-- but farmer's market flowers are even better! We go every weekend after church to get veggies and a new bunch of flowers :) Yours are gorg!

Onine Florist said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin