Sunday, August 4, 2013

Gameday Glam in College Boots

Can you believe the start of college football season is less than a month away?! I love being a Seminole alumni because near or far from Tallahassee I have a connection to all the alumni out there. If you followed my blog at all in college, cowboy boots for game day were kind of my thing!

So, I was SO excited to show off a pair of my new College Boots from Nocona Boots! In typical southern gameday fashion I like to pair back mine to a gameday dress (Twelve Saturdays has the best!) or school spirit tee & skirt! Can't wait to get back to Doak Campbell statidum to rock these.

Gameday Glam in Cowgirl Boots from College Boots

Whether you go to Alabama to Wyoming or anywhere in between, get your pair of Gameday Boots from College Boots! They will make a serious statement at a tailgate!

Florida State Cowboy Boots from College Boots

If you're as big of a football fan as me be sure you check out our first issue of La Petite Fashionista Mag  where we highlight gameday recipes, style & traditions! I plan on rocking these boots to all of the games I watch up in Wisconsin as I make a fool out of myself doing the "chop" & war chant!

What college football team holds the key to your heart?

xoxo, lauren

P.S. For all of my fellow Wisconsin bloggers, I'm going to be hosting a blogger brunch in Madison on August 17th! Email me for details!

5 comments:

Carlee said...

love the boots! just replace the Seminole with a Gator ;)

Jessica Joyce said...

Such a cool, relaxed outfit! I recently visited FSU and it was such a beautiful campus!
Your Friend, Jess

P.S. I linked your Madison guide to my blog because of how helpful it was! It's all in my latest blog post!

Sherin said...

I love those boots. They look so cool. Love the way you paired them - such a lovely look.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Those boots are CUTE!

Layne Dettor said...

Now that you'll be rooting for a big 10 school you'll have to change your gameday outfits a bit. We don't do dresses, we wear jeans and tshirts and switch to coats, ear muffs and mittens pretty early on in the season. I hope you have the chance to go to a Wisconsin game...but still Go Blue!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin