Friday, August 30, 2013

Inspired by: Labor Day Style

I can't even tell you how excited I am for this 3 day weekend! I just want to spend the whole time outside soaking up the sun, grilling out, (and watching college football of course.. GO NOLES)! Every time I go to grab a pair of pants out of the closet I keep thinking about how much I'll miss wearing sundresses a couple months from now and change my mind. 

Needless to say, this girl will be rocking sundresses + strappy heels as long as humanly possible this year. Take some time for yourself this weekend whether it's catching up on the new September issues in your lawn chair + celebrating happy hour a little early or firing up the grill!

Inspired by: Labor Day Style

5 comments:

natalienoods said...

Love that dress!!

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Have a great weekend!

stefaniegrace.com said...

Lauren! This post makes me wanna go to a pool party... Kinda hard here in Central London! Have a great weekend!

Allison said...

I love everything about this! I'm such a sundress fan and refuse to give them up (or give up white!).
I spent Friday at happy hour, today at a party, and am heading to the city for bottomless brunch drinks and pancakes tomorrow. Monday will be recovery + prepping to head back to work, ugh!

thethreadaffect.com said...

That shift dress is AMAZING!! Love the cut and colors - beautiful!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin