Tuesday, August 27, 2013

La Petite Fashionista on the Fashion Trends Show Podcast

I have an hour commute each way everyday to work. Even though I love to rock out on the way work- I've been looking for something a little bit more stimulating. So i've been listening to a ton of podcasts about everything from women's entrepreneurship to social media trends. I'll have to compile a list of some of my favorites, because my stitcher app is getting some serious play time on my iphone!

I couldn't believe the timing with my newfound podcast obsession when I was I was asked to be interviewed for the Fashion Trends Show Podcast! Share my thoughts on my favorite looks for fall, looking chic in the cold & style icons? Now that I could talk about for hours!

La Petite Fashionista Interview on the Fashion Trends Show Podcast

Check out my interview with the lovely Natalia Pinheiro below & be sure to listen to all of the awesome episodes they've done with fashion professionals across the country!

Now that we've acknowledged how dorky I sound in podcast form.. it was an incredibly fun experience- so grateful for the opportunity!

xoxo, lauren

1 comment:

Jessica Joyce said...

I'm so happy you did this because I'm a self-proclaimed podcast NERD! I love listening them...as dorky as THAT sounds.
Your Friend, Jess

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin