Thursday, August 8, 2013

Latest Lust: Monogram Necklaces

I have a major affinity towards all thing monogrammed (blame it on my southern roots y'all!). A monogrammed necklace has been at the top of my wishlist, so I was tickled pink to receive one from Eve's Addiction

Let me tell you- this jewelry trend is not going anywhere. Fashion icons from Blair Eadie of Atlantic-Pacific to celebrities like Carrie Underwood have been sporting their initial necklaces.

La Petite Fashionista: Monogram Necklace

I've literally been wearing my necklace with everything- today with a blue sundress & hot pink lipstick! I've also selected a few of my favorite monogrammed pieces from the Eve's Addiction site & some inspiration from others wearing their monograms.

Latest Lust: Monogram Necklaces

Monogram Inspiration via: Pinterest // A Creative Day Blog //  Southern Curls & Pearls

Eve's Addiction is offering a special deal for LPF Readers so you can get your own monogram necklace or piece from their store:

Use Discount code "LPFEVES" you can receive $5 off any order of $25 or more- now through August 31, 2013!

So, I must know, what's your go-to monogram style; cursive or block?

xoxo, lauren

5 comments:

Natasha style said...

Amazing,The SECRETS to Becoming a Professional Fashion Designer!''Discover How To Get Paid $1,000 p/week As A Professional Fashion Designer... ==> www.fashion-design.com

Jessica Joyce said...

Cursive, most definitely. I really need to start rocking this necklace!

Your Friend, Jess

Grace said...

I love everything monogrammed, so these necklaces are a definite must have! Loving the cursive...and blocked...meh both are gorgeous.

Have a great day!
Grace
A Southern Drawl

Sherin said...

Monogram necklaces are so pretty. I think it's time I invest in one!

Personalized Monogram Necklace said...

a beautiful collection of motherhood necklaces and charm necklaces personalized with initials, names and birth dates.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin