Thursday, August 22, 2013

Stylish Dorm Rooms with #BullseyeU

My freshman year living in the dorm had to be one of my most fun in memory- my first time living on my own, decorating my dorm with my roomie Brooke & late nights staying up watching movies from our lofted bed and tiny TV. I wouldn’t have had it any other way!

One of the most important things to me when living in the dorms and my off-campus apartment was giving my living space my own personal & chic touch! Target is the back to college go-to for all things stylish & affordable from décor to bedding to appliances. These are a few of my must have picks for stylish dorm rooms; from colorful bedding to soft lighting and tons of extra storage & organization.

Stylish Dorms with Target #BullseyeU

GET THE LOOK:

Room Essentials Rose Bedding Collection:  
  • Gorgeous bedding is the highlight of a room & I am in love with this print & color scheme


Room Essentials Stick Lamp
  • Fluorescent lighting that generally comes in dorm can be depressing; try a fun lamp by your bed

Room Essentials Chevron Woolure Rug:
  •  Say no more to hard, cold dorm floors with a cozy & colorful rug

Xhilaration Jersey Ruffle Decorative Pillow:
  • Throw pillows are perfect for extra seating when you have visitors

Room Essentials Tapered Bin Set of 4
  • These fabric drawers are fantastic for extra under bed / closet storage

  Room Essentials Amsterdam Small Storage Bins- Set of 3
  • Colorful storage bins for anything from winter coats to extra shoes

 
Polaroid 300 Instant Camera
  • Capture all of your favorite college moments with instant color photos of friends

Room Essentials Acrylic Striped Tumbler Set of 6  +Room Essentials Acrylic Floral Tumbler Textured Set of 6
  •  These cute cups are virtually unbreakable and pair perfectly with iced coffees from your Keurig

Keurig K10 Mini Plus- White
  • This single serving coffee maker is super quick and comes in all kinds of delicious flavors

Apple 16B iPad with Retina Display
  • Whether watching movies in your dorm room bed or taking notes in class; an iPad is an absolute must have for your home away from home at school

Making your college home away from home doesn’t have to be expensive and it’s easy to make it feel “you” with all of the stylish pieces in Target’s collection.  Check out their Ustyler Tool to mock up your room layouts and visit target.com/college for your back to college headquarters for décor, organization & more!

 Headed off to college or a graduate with some advice to give? What dorm room must have do you recommend?

xoxo, lauren


4 comments:

Allison said...

My dorm room was absolutely not stylish - I had a forced triple my freshman year, so there was negative space.
We ended up lofting our beds with PVC pipes - it worked SO well and gave a lot of space underneath! My other piece of advice would be to learn how to make really delicious coffee - you WILL need it :)

Jessica Joyce said...

I may just use this as inspiration for my OWN bedroom! Everything here is so cute!
Your Friend, Jess

Katherine Nolden said...

I still think I need to redo my room/apartment every August... Love these designs!

Camille said...

I moved into a dorm this fall for my freshman year of college and I love my dorm. My roommate and I went with a pink,black, and white theme.

fashionistaatheart.tumblr.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin