Sunday, August 11, 2013

Try This Trend: Beautiful Business Cards

As I get ready for this weekend's Wisconsin blogger brunch I couldn't help but think how I needed a new chic business card to trade with the other bloggers! It's definitely a must for keeping in touch and networking after blogging events. An eye-catching business card design is sure to be remembered.

I've found these business card beauties on Etsy which range from digital files you can download and print yourself to the physical cards themselves in your mailbox. 

Try This Trend: Beautiful Business Cards

If you're a blogger be sure to include your blog address, email and a twitter or facebook page link if you can fit it on your card- it's always good to display all the places you can socialize! I also love buying them off Etsy to support an indie designer (thought has beautiful styles as well!)

Which is your favorite design??

xoxo, lauren


Jessica Joyce said...

I'm definitely going to start needing these. I just tried MOO, but I definitely love all these designs too!
Your Friend, Jess

P.S. I'll be e-mailing you soon about the Blogger Coffee Date!

Lisa said...

Just ordered new cards from MOO recently! Pretty impressed, and I love that I could use different outfit photos on the back.

michelle said...

i love business cards! there are so many good options now!

Hannah [Simply By Serendipity] said...

Nice, I just am in the process of designing new ones for myself.

Midnight Cowgirl said...

So many pretty designs!

Shakshi S said...

Herbalife is improving lives by helping to provide healthy nutrition, weight management, and personal care. If you are eager to learn more about nutrition and how to stay healthy the natural way by making this a new lifestyle for you so that you can live healthier and longer herbalife business cards are available online.

Sagor Khan said...

Welcome to Great Modern Business Card. Great Modern Business Card for almost any kind of company, or even personal use. All text layers can be changed with one click. All objects can be resized without any quality loss (shapes).

Fully Layered PSD files. Fully Customizable and Editable with a click. CMYK Setting. 300 DPI High Resolution. 3.5” x 2”(3.75” x 2.25” with bleed setting). Print Ready Format.

Files Includes:
• 2 Photoshop PSD Files • 1 Readme File

Free Fonts Used:
Myriadpro-regular : Defualt Code:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin