Tuesday, September 24, 2013

5 Fall Foliage DIY's

The leaves are just starting to change colors here and it is without a doubt the prettiest time of year in Wisconsin. Growing up in Florida, the fall foliage was never something I was able to experience so I feel like I especially appreciate the transition of seasons.

 I snapped this picture a couple weeks ago to capture the first signs of fall! 

Fall Foliage

I would love to find more ways to preserve fall with these DIY projects using gorgeous fall leaves. I've rounded up a few of my favorites for you to try. If you don't live somewhere that has a change of seasons, a lot of them can be done with faux leaves as well from a crafts store.

DIY Projects Using Fall Leaves

Which is your favorite take on a craft with fall leaves? I am dying to try out the gold dipped leaves as a pretty table or mantel scatter for autumn! These are all great ideas for affordable fall decorating!

xoxo, lauren


Alissa said...

I llooveee fall. I know, so typical. But there is just something so magical about the leaves changing!

Grace said...

If I was at all artsy, I would so make that monogrammed leaf wreath. These are such great ideas!

Have a great day!
A Southern Drawl

Alexa said...

Love. I've done the leaf placecards before. So pretty, simple and cute!

Fash Boulevard said...

Thanks for this inspiration. Loving the gold dipped leaves. I LOVE fall. :)

Viviana Norden said...

love! The leaf place cards are adorbs.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin